Thursday, March 25, 2010

WYNTER GORDON-DIRTY TALK (LAIDBACK LUKE REMIX)

Wynter Gordon finally debuts her first single "Dirty Talk" which has been a favorite of mine since it leaked about 6 months ago. You can purchase the original version on ITunes, and download the bangin' Laidback Luke remix below. I really hope this catchy dance track blows up on mainstream radio since it has all the potential of a hit song.

A big shout to all my boys down in Miami this weekend for the Winter Music Conference. I couldn't make it this year but I promised myself I will not miss it again next year......Check out Wynter Gordon who will be performing tonight at the Big Beat party along with DJ Chuckie and a bunch of others at the Twelves Lounge, tomorrow night at club Sugar in Miami, and saturday night at Score in South Beach. All part of the WMC. Enjoy!



No comments: