Diplo & Switch bring you the Major Lazer-Lazers Never Die tour this saturday April 3rd at Terminal 5 in NYC, featuring performances by Major Lazer, Rusko, Crookers, & Nina Sky. I fell in love with these guys when I first heard "Pon De Floor." The video till this day still stands as one of my all time faves, and the same goes for "Keep It Going Louder." Sick shit.I got to check out the Major Lazer show at Terminal 5 last year and shit was bananas! Major Lazers dancers performed some of the most jaw dropping stage antics I've ever seen! especially those crazy dives from tall ladders, and those sick scandalous sex moves you seen in their videos. Hot! Check them out below at the Ultra Music Festival down in Miami during Winter Music Conference last week.
1 comment:
Oh hell yeah!! I was just boxing to Major Lazer this morning!! Ohhhhh sheeeeit!!
Post a Comment