Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NUMERO UNO

What's good! Welcome to my crazy world. I'm gonna keep this short and simple. This is actually the first time I do a personal blog, I worked on a popular music blog before but not one like this. This will be about me, the music and movies I love, my friends, my inspirations, and all those crazy adventures I go through here in New York City. And there's been tons!

I was Born & raised in Miami, but been living in New York for quiet some time now. Spanish Harlem a.k.a. "El Barrio" is where I call home, and I absolutely love it here. Nothing inspires me more than to see the fat puerto rican chicks out in the corner with her 5 screaming kids yelling at her lowlife boyfriend, the beauty supply stores on every corner, the tiny bodegas (my block has 5 alone), and the drug dealing hood kats outside my building. But this Neighborhood is great though and filled with culture, with Central Park just a few blocks away. I wouldn't live anywhere else in the city (Or would I?). Anyway Working on a few projects at the moment so Follow me on this new journey that I'm taking....

No comments: