It looks like 2010 is gonna be a great year for music. Here is another new favorite I been blastin' by the Jackie Boyz called "Stick Up." I was introduced to these boys over a year ago on my boy Rhymez blog Dontstopthemusik, and I instantly became a fan. With old blog favorites like "Neon,""Clones,""Tug Of War,""Bedroom In Space", and now "Stick Up", It's a shame why these boys aren't signed to an American label yet (Record Labels are you listening?). They already have two albums released in Japan, and have penned hits for artist like Flo Rida ("Sugar") & Madonna ("revolver"). I'm hoping this song gets released as their first official single in the US, it's so good. "Put Ya Hands In the Air, this is the STICK UP!"Tuesday, January 5, 2010
JACKIE BOYZ/STICK UP (FUEGO!!!)
It looks like 2010 is gonna be a great year for music. Here is another new favorite I been blastin' by the Jackie Boyz called "Stick Up." I was introduced to these boys over a year ago on my boy Rhymez blog Dontstopthemusik, and I instantly became a fan. With old blog favorites like "Neon,""Clones,""Tug Of War,""Bedroom In Space", and now "Stick Up", It's a shame why these boys aren't signed to an American label yet (Record Labels are you listening?). They already have two albums released in Japan, and have penned hits for artist like Flo Rida ("Sugar") & Madonna ("revolver"). I'm hoping this song gets released as their first official single in the US, it's so good. "Put Ya Hands In the Air, this is the STICK UP!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
definitely need to get signed asap.
us is always frontin.
theres so much talent overseas
and so many overlooked artists.
thanks for puttin me on this.
---Raul
Post a Comment