Friday, January 22, 2010

TELEPHONE- (DJ DAN & CROOKERS REMIX)

So I'm still trying to get tickets for Lady Gaga's Monster Ball which rolls into town this week for four sold out shows. Ticket prices are ridiculously expensive now ($7,500 for one Orchestra sitting? Yikes). Check out the slammin' DJ Dan & Crookers remix to her latest single "Telephone" featuring Beyonce. Who else is hitting the NYC shows?

Update: My friend Brian just surprised me with a ticket for saturdays show. Yeeeeeeaaaaahhh! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Angel Love said...

i'm going to 3 out of 4 shows. I'm trying to get that 4th ticket myself. LOL. I'm a greedy MONSTER! But at least I paid face value for all my tix.

MARLON said...

Awww man! lucky you.How did you get through ticket Master?? I'll find a way though. If you hear about anyone selling decent price tickets let me know.

Angel Love said...

I always order my tix while i'm at work. they always have a faster connection than if i'm at home. and whenever it would come up empty, I keep changing up the quantities. you can always manage to squeeze in a quantity of 1 and score a ticket....but not everyone wants to go to a show alone.

i did manage to get tickets for all 4 nights, but I had to give one to a friend of mine. It was a solo ticket. I'm still trying to score another one on Ticketmaster for the Saturday gig. Supposedly they release tickets as the date gets closer but I dont know when that will happen. I'm trying to check at the top of every hour. I've known lots of people who get their concert tickets on TM days before a show.

good luck!