Tuesday, May 18, 2010

AFROJACK-BANGDUCK

Here's another banger by my dude Afrojack. I Been blastin' this track for weeks now and still get hyped everytime I spin it. In the past year, Afrojack has created a name for himself with tracks and remixes like Major Lazer's "Pon De Floor", Kid Cudi's "Make Her Say", "Show Me Love" and his latest "Pacha On Acid" a track he worked on with Swedish House Mafia member Steve Angello. See what other artist are saying about Afrojack.......

"I feel like Afrojack is one of the most important people to come along in a while," house-music legend Tommie Sunshine said. "I mean, he's just introduced this whole new sonic palette to the whole spectrum of music!"

From Lil Jon to Tiƫsto to Steve Aoki, virtually every artist we interviewed at the recent Winter Music Conference in Miami lauded the Dutch phenom as dance music's most promising star in the making. What's especially notable about the rise of Afrojack is not only that he is only 22 years old, but that he's been producing music for more than a decade.

"He's doing a lot of stuff," Steve Angello offered. "He's collaborating a lot with David Guetta, he's working on his album and he's doing well. The sound is right at the moment, and it's a phat production. It sounds really good. I think America has really caught on to it."

And it's always good to have current dance-music crossover star David Guetta in your corner. "For me, the most exciting artist right now is Afrojack," Guetta gushed. "He's a fantastic producer, he has a sound that's his sound — and he's so young. I'm like, 'What's going to happen in 10 years, man?' "

DOWNLOAD THE TRACK BELOW.

No comments: