One of my favorite artist also returns with her brand new single "XXXO" which is produced by Blaqstarr and Rusko. It's featured on her new album MAYA which drops on July 13, 2010. This is the most poppiest I ever heard M.I.A. go, but I'm loving the sound! I see this blowing up on mainstream radio everywhere....In other M.I.A. news, it seems like our girl Maya has been throwing some serious shade to our other girl Lady Gaga. Check out what she had to say about her in an interview with NME magazine from the UK: "People say we're similar, that we both mix all these things in the pot and spit them out differently," she said, "but she spits it out exactly the same. None of her music's reflective of how weird she wants to be or thinks she is."
She added: "She models herself on Grace Jones and Madonna but the music sounds like 20 year-old Ibiza disco. She's not progressive, but she's a good mimic. She sounds more like me than I fucking do! That's a talent… but she's the industry's last stab at making itself important."
Now that M.I.A.'s pissed off millions of gay Gaga fans, What are your thoughts about this? Comment and Download her new track "XXXO" below.

No comments:
Post a Comment