Thursday, December 31, 2009

MALUCA

By request here's one of my favorite tracks of the year by Maluca. Every single time I played this at my store, I had people run up and ask me about it. This hot Dominican baby was born in the Bronx and raised in Manhattan. She happened to meet Diplo at a karaoke bar one night, and the two started working together resulting in her getting signed to Mad Decent. Soon after, her debut single "El Tigeraso" was born. This track is straight FIRE. It's on some Dominican merengue electro cha-cha shit. Another hit for Mad Decent Records who releases nothing but bangin' tracks. I'm Looking forward to what the future holds for this girl . Check out the SICK NGUZUNGUZU remix below.

P.S. I was supposed to be an extra in the video below but didn't end up showing since nobody would go with me. I kick myself since the video is hot!

EL TIGERASO (NGUZUNGUZU REMIX) SICK!