I first heard this girl spit on Spank Rock's "Bump" track years back from his album YoYoYoYoYo, and since I been following her guest spots on mixes like Bmore Gutter Music and remixes like Britney's "Gimmie More." she finally released her debut album I love you this past year, and this track below "A Love Song" is one of my favorite's on the album. produced by Diplo, the lyrics are exactly how this boy's feeling right now. I also threw in a SICK Vaski dub step remix to her first single "Might Like You Better." Enjoy!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
AMANDA BLANK
I first heard this girl spit on Spank Rock's "Bump" track years back from his album YoYoYoYoYo, and since I been following her guest spots on mixes like Bmore Gutter Music and remixes like Britney's "Gimmie More." she finally released her debut album I love you this past year, and this track below "A Love Song" is one of my favorite's on the album. produced by Diplo, the lyrics are exactly how this boy's feeling right now. I also threw in a SICK Vaski dub step remix to her first single "Might Like You Better." Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment