Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"But it's the last time I'm moving on, I'm throwin' on my".....

My girl Jennifer Lopez returns with her new single from her upcoming seventh studio album titled Love? The song, named after designer Christian Louboutin's sexy pumps was produced by hitmakers The Dream & Tricky Stewart. The track was originally supposed to be recorded by Brandy, but after being released from Epic Records, the song was handed over to J-Lo. I don't know, just can't see Brandy doing this type of song, but then again, Brandy's now rapping and goes by Bran-Nu on Timbaland's new album so go figure....

I love this track and hope it gets mad support from radio and fans. So far no video or Billboard chart action, but still to early to tell. Word has it that another single might be released before the album drops in 2010. Check out the slammin' Jeremy Wood remix to her latest single below, and as an added bonus I threw in the Jump Smokers remix to her buzz single "Fresh Out The Oven" featuring Pitbull. Enjoy!
LOUBOUTINS (JEREMY WOOD REMIX)

No comments: