Did you get to meet her or anything? I just got to see her enter the venue on one of the days. :)Next will be MSG. This girl is blowin up!
I didn't get to meet her, but saw her leave at the end of saturdays show. It was INTENSE. Fans chased her car! I did get to meet her dancer Michael Silas.....Yum.
she does have some yummy dancers....so fukkin ripped!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did you get to meet her or anything? I just got to see her enter the venue on one of the days. :)
Next will be MSG. This girl is blowin up!
I didn't get to meet her, but saw her leave at the end of saturdays show. It was INTENSE. Fans chased her car! I did get to meet her dancer Michael Silas.....Yum.
she does have some yummy dancers....so fukkin ripped!
Post a Comment