Jaime Foxx returns with another slammin' club banger from his upcoming album Body. This has to be my first new favorite song of 2010. I been blastin' it for weeks now, and still can't get enough. This song is straight FIRE!!! I predict it's going to be a monster in the clubs. Written by Rico Love, with production work by Los Da Mystro, plus a featured guest spot by LiL Wayne. Check it below...."I got my hands on my nuts and a bottle up in the air."Monday, January 4, 2010
STRAIGHT TO THE DANCEFLOOR-JAIME FOXX
Jaime Foxx returns with another slammin' club banger from his upcoming album Body. This has to be my first new favorite song of 2010. I been blastin' it for weeks now, and still can't get enough. This song is straight FIRE!!! I predict it's going to be a monster in the clubs. Written by Rico Love, with production work by Los Da Mystro, plus a featured guest spot by LiL Wayne. Check it below...."I got my hands on my nuts and a bottle up in the air."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yo this track iz hot!! Bottoms up!!! Lol
Post a Comment