I know it's been a few weeks since I posted some new tracks, but bare with me as I get settled in my new home in Miami, Florida....Yup I made the move from New York City to the MIA, and will be here for the rest of the summer. So come check me out everyday in South Beach tannin it up, pumpin' weights or being filmed for some reality show (Jersey Shore, Bad Girls Club). No joke!....Hot new jamz coming soon!
Friday, May 7, 2010
I know it's been a few weeks since I posted some new tracks, but bare with me as I get settled in my new home in Miami, Florida....Yup I made the move from New York City to the MIA, and will be here for the rest of the summer. So come check me out everyday in South Beach tannin it up, pumpin' weights or being filmed for some reality show (Jersey Shore, Bad Girls Club). No joke!....Hot new jamz coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's about dang time you get back to postin shun! I'm on the West Coast now and need some spicy MIA updates and new music. Still knockin tha Drake "It's Over" mixes you posted awhile back
You heard the new Drake produced by Kanye West bro? FIRE!! I'm gonna post tomorrow.
Post a Comment