Check out these hot new pics of Rihanna from the January issue of GQ Magazine. These pics are smokin'! below is the Jump Smokerz remix of her latest single "Hard." Thanks to my boy Rhymez over at Dontstopthemusic blog for turning me on to this. feelin' the Jump Smokers for a minute now. They know how to turn a tired pop song into an electro banger, and They don't disappoint with this one. I'm actually feeling it way better than the original. As an added bonus I threw in the Chu Fu remix, Plus her SICK new video for "Hard" posted below. What's your thoughts? hit me up below.Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Check out these hot new pics of Rihanna from the January issue of GQ Magazine. These pics are smokin'! below is the Jump Smokerz remix of her latest single "Hard." Thanks to my boy Rhymez over at Dontstopthemusic blog for turning me on to this. feelin' the Jump Smokers for a minute now. They know how to turn a tired pop song into an electro banger, and They don't disappoint with this one. I'm actually feeling it way better than the original. As an added bonus I threw in the Chu Fu remix, Plus her SICK new video for "Hard" posted below. What's your thoughts? hit me up below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fire I love her bro...
Post a Comment