Friday, December 11, 2009

K I D S I S T E R

I love this girl. Been a big fan ever since I discovered her on some blogs a few years back. She finally just released her long-delayed debut album Ultra Violet which include bangers like "Control," "Let Me Bang," and the 2007 single "Pro Nails" featuring Kanye West. Chicago's Melissa Young aka Kid Sister has been working the electro juke hip-hop scene for years now. After having her album pushed back a number of times, I'm happy to see it get it's proper release.

The album includes production by some of my favorites like boyfriend/label manager DJ A-trak, Sinden, Spank Rock's XXXChange and DJ Grant. Download a remix version below for her latest single "Right Hand Hi" produced by the Swedish House Mafia crew of Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso, plus an old blog favorite "Damn Girl" which for some reason wasn't included on her album. Now go cop Ultra Violet and catch the new video "Right Hand Hi."

1 comment:

Eddie Da'Great - Muneco77 said...

both songs are so "Gay" meaning made for gay boys, like lil kim...

LMAO

LOVE IT!